Out of stock
Bad Day Be Gone: 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
Feeling blue? When life gets you down, get back up again. Turn that frown up-side-down with our Bad Day Be Gone Moodology™ 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend. With a pure blend of Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Tangerine and Grapefruit essential oils, that smile is just around the corner. These uplifting essential oils have been known to counter stress, promote emotional balance and more. Choose the Affirmation that means the most to you, and lastly, breathe easy!
Affirmations associated with Bad Day Be Gone:
- My challenges bring me opportunities and abundance.
- I am happy now, in this moment.
- I have faith in God's plan for my life.
The How to:
1. Place a Moodology Mood Disc Charm into your Sentiments Medium Solid Living Locket® Base or Sentiments Filigree Heart Pendant.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto your Mood Disc Charm and watch it fully absorb.
3. Twist on your Medium Sentiments Locket Face or tightly close and secure the hinge on your Sentiments Filigree Heart Pendant.
4. Breathe easy!
- Ingredients: bergamot, orange, tangerine, lemon, grapefruit.
- Size: 4ml
- Our promise to you:
- No fillers
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- No formaldehyde
- No added dyes or colors
- No preservatives
- No animal testing
- No nanamaterials
- Contains no GMO's
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MO2001
- Our essential oil blends have been developed and intended to be used in combination with our custom jewelry. Origami Owl does not recommend using any essential oils directly on the skin. If a consumer chooses to use these essential oils on their skin, the essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil (e.g. coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, jojoba seed oil, etc.) prior to use. An average dilution ratio is 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of carrier oil (1 tsp.) With any essential oil we recommend a skin patch test prior to use. Always use caution. Not intended for infants or children. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and mucus membranes. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Not for internal use.