Out of stock
Slimmer Down Now: 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
Out of control cravings? Tell that tummy who’s boss with our Slimmer Down Now Moodology™ 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend. With a 100% pure blend of Grapefruit, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Peppermint and Lemon, allow this balance of essential oils to remind you to be grateful for what your body does, instead of what it doesn’t. Those temptations don’t stand a chance — these essential oils have been known to quiet cravings, dispel fatigue and more. Oh yeahhh...who’s in charge now! Choose the Affirmation that means the most to you, and lastly, breathe easy!
Affirmations associated with Slimmer Down Now:
- I am grateful for my body and all that it does for me.
- I accept my body for the shape I have been blessed with.
- I am strong and healthy.
The How to:
1. Place a Moodology Mood Disc into your Medium Solid Living Locket® Base.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto your Mood Disc and watch it fully absorb
3. Twist on your Medium Sentiments Locket Face.
4. Breathe easy!
- Ingredients: grapefruit, bergamot, cinnamon, peppermint, lemon.
- Size: 4ml
- Our promise to you:
- No fillers
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- No formaldehyde
- No added dyes or colors
- No preservatives
- No animal testing
- No nanamaterials
- Contains no GMO's
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MO2003
- Our essential oil blends have been developed and intended to be used in combination with our custom jewelry. Origami Owl does not recommend using any essential oils directly on the skin. If a consumer chooses to use these essential oils on their skin, the essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil (e.g. coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, jojoba seed oil, etc.) prior to use. An average dilution ratio is 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of carrier oil (1 tsp.) With any essential oil we recommend a skin patch test prior to use. Always use caution. Not intended for infants or children. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and mucus membranes. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Not for internal use.