Out of stock
Pep in My Step: 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
Feeling sluggish? When you need a little pick-me-up, reach for Pep In My Step Moodology™ 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend. This 100% pure essential oil blend including Peppermint, Cornmint and Orange refreshes your senses and awakens your mood to create a day filled with energy and vitality. Like lightning in a bottle, these invigorating essential oils have been known to promote alertness, improve stamina, increase focus and energy, reduce feelings of uneasiness and more. Choose the Affirmation that means the most to you, and lastly, breathe easy!
Affirmations associated with Pet in My Step:
- My challenges bring me opportunities and abundance.
- Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.
- I am creating a lifetime of energy and vitality.
The How to:
1. Place a Moodology Mood Disc into your Medium Solid Living Locket® Base.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto your Mood Disc and watch it fully absorb
3. Twist on your Medium Sentiments Locket Face.
4. Breathe easy!
- Ingredients: peppermint, cornmint, orange.
- Size: 4ml
- Our promise to you:
- No fillers
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- No formaldehyde
- No added dyes or colors
- No preservatives
- No animal testing
- No nanamaterials
- Contains no GMO's
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MO2004
- Our essential oil blends have been developed and intended to be used in combination with our custom jewelry. Origami Owl does not recommend using any essential oils directly on the skin. If a consumer chooses to use these essential oils on their skin, the essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil (e.g. coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, jojoba seed oil, etc.) prior to use. An average dilution ratio is 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of carrier oil (1 tsp.) With any essential oil we recommend a skin patch test prior to use. Always use caution. Not intended for infants or children. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and mucus membranes. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Not for internal use.